Even 'converse' has a 'con' in it. I paved my roads with lies & painted the flowers with deception. If there were a classification for me, it would be chronic liar.
After yesterday, all I wanted to do was either sleep or rage. But I got through sch and everything else & I shall be proud of that. Life's going downhill for me (still want to sleep/rage, almost smashed a plate just now urgh) I almost can't recognize myself now.
I'm uncontactable for the time being. Don't ask.
Armchairs're really my favourite kind of furniture(: Ikea makes me feel like messed-up lives can be patched up just by fixing your house prettily, so those few hours were really happy even if highly delusional. I love the company- my princesses since beginning of the year.
With s-es today: trampoline, conquer of french fry ocean, borderline terror while trying to see top of rock wall, getting bounced like babies, getting laughed at. The gym fascinates me.
Gee who am I kidding.
After yesterday, all I wanted to do was either sleep or rage. But I got through sch and everything else & I shall be proud of that. Life's going downhill for me (still want to sleep/rage, almost smashed a plate just now urgh) I almost can't recognize myself now.
I'm uncontactable for the time being. Don't ask.
Armchairs're really my favourite kind of furniture(: Ikea makes me feel like messed-up lives can be patched up just by fixing your house prettily, so those few hours were really happy even if highly delusional. I love the company- my princesses since beginning of the year.
With s-es today: trampoline, conquer of french fry ocean, borderline terror while trying to see top of rock wall, getting bounced like babies, getting laughed at. The gym fascinates me.
Gee who am I kidding.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home